Out of stock
THESE BOTTLES MUST BE PURCHASED TOGETHER. ONE SET PER HOUSEHOLD; MULTIPLE PURCHASES WILL BE REIMBURSED.
Ardnamurchan Single Malt AD/ Paul Launois Release 2023
2023 Paul Launois is once again a collaboration with our good friends at Champagne Paul Launois. This release is 100% unpeated, bottled at a cask strength of 57.1%, and limited to 2502 bottles worldwide.
Only 2,676 bottles produced.
- Nose: Tangy orange icing, rum and raisin ice-cream and salted caramel. Lemon curd, orange blossom, pencil shavings, wine gums and Sauternes. Gentle waft of lemon thyme and powdered lemonade.
- Palate: Rich, dry wood character up front with macadamia nut, citric acidity from nose still coming through. Nutmeg, peach, crème de cacao, sharp vanilla and light Szechuan peppercorn tickling the palate.
- Finish: Dry up front shifting to moderately lush fruity mid-palate with zippy acidity on the finish. Long.
Ardnamurchan AD/ Sherry Release 2023
A rich, decadent combination of Oloroso and Pedro Ximinez matured whiskies, and peated and peated distillates.
- Nose: Murray mint, bonfire on the beach, salted peanut ice-cream, tomato stalks, freshly bitten Brazil nut, sundried tomatoes.
- Palate: Tarry rope, bung cloth, smoky bacon, old tractor shed, peanut brittle, sticky spare-ribs.
- Finish: Crashing waves, sea-salt, fusty bothy, cigar shop.
|Product Name||Ardnamurchan Single Malt AD/ Paul Launois Release 2023 AND Ardnamurchan AD Sherry Release|
|Strength (ABV %)||50%, 57.1%|
|Cask Type||Bourbon Cask, Sherry Cask and Champagne Barriques|